The Bacchi Stovetop Espresso Machine is all about producing commercial grade espresso by embracing the more convenient and inexpensive stovetop method.
Any Espresso enthusiast would agree that 9 bars of pressure and water temperature of about 90 degrees is required to extract the perfect espresso with a thick creme .
Achieving this at home is difficult or close to impossible. However the italian designers and engineering team behind the Bacchi have come up with the perfect solution,
Made in Italy the Bacchi has been designed to create the required pressure and temperature for Espresso extraction. Harnessing the power of steam created in the pressure chamber and a value system. the Bacchi can consistently create 9 bars of pressure and push water through the coffee grounds at the required temperature of 90 degrees creating the perfect espresso, Clean, full bodied, smooth with a think creme.
Designer Direct: Will be delivered directly from the designer in Italy
How to use the Bacchi:
1. Unscrew the Bacchi & add approximately 25ml of water to the base chamber .
this water is turned to steam to power the spring loaded piston, this water does not mix with the coffee.
2. Place the 'piston' unit on top and then fill the chamber at the top of the piston with water. this water will be used to extract the coffee.
3. Fill the basket with ground or pre-ground Espresso coffee and level with a straight edge DO NOT TAMP, TAP OR COMPACT the coffee in the basket.
4. assemble the unit and screw the unit together firmly..VERY FIRMLY, no steam should escape. ensure all valves\knobs are turned to the closed position.
5. Place the Bacchi on the heat.
adjust the heat so that it whistles at around the 6 minute mark, this may take a couple of attempts. if a high pitched whistle is heard before 6 minutes the coffee will be under extracted and too cold, after 6 minutes it will be over extracted and burnt.
adjust the heat and aim for a whistle at the 6 minute mark.
6. Once ready, place espresso cups on the stands and turn the middle knob. the extracted coffee will flow.
note: the Bacchi can be set to extract 1 or 2 cups.
Please note, Full Tracking may not be available to some international destinations.
Alcohol purchase and delivery.
You and the intended recipient must be over 21 , Muazo will not be held responsible if you chose to lie about your age.
We can't ship alcohol to Canada, Russia or Brazil,
Also, due to USA state import restrictions, we are not allowed to deliver to:
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Iowa, Kentucky, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Dakota or Utah.
We aim to insure your security and peace of mind When shopping with Muazo. We employ the highest form of data encryption available, working with the industry leaders SagePay and Paypal. We do not store your payment details and most payments will be subject to 3D Secure checks.
Shop with confidence and please contact us if you have any queries.